Explore

Sunday, March 20, 2011

MONEYPIGS - the thrill you've been WAITING for!

OMG, you've been aching to PAY me so badly! How can you get your cash into the greedy goddess hands of Domme perfection?

You're curious about MONEYDOMMES. You're captivated by the idea of existing for no other purpose than to serve women, serve female power, fatten the bank accounts of GODDESSES at your expense! No matter how hard you try to stay away from the dangerous POWER of moneydomme addiction, you find yourself crawling back into the waiting claws of your ultimate predator - the royal Female who laughs at your plight. ME!

-----------------------

There IS the matter of money. I require your constant transfusions of cash – labor for me and deny yourself on the road to enlightened Goddess bliss. Your weakness for me translates into my heart’s content.

I take multiple forms of payment: DO NOT ASK me “princess do you take…” if you see it here it’s because I take it. Do not waste my time.

tribute with niteflirt
25 with niteflirt
50 with niteflirt
150 with niteflirt
200 with niteflirt
300 with niteflirt
400 with niteflirt
500 with niteflirt
600 with niteflirt
700 with niteflirt
800 with niteflirt
999 with niteflirt

Preferred Shopping: Email gift certificates to:

spoilarealgoddess@gmail.com

new egg
modcloth
l’occitane
tumi
sephora
pinupgirl
20×200
powell’s books
nordstrom
stockroom
northbound
amazon

Gifts, wrapped cash WITH personal notes and cards may be
sent to me by MAIL

EMAIL
YOUR GREENDOT MONEYPAK CODES

No comments:

Post a Comment