Explore

Friday, November 19, 2010

A NEW Femdom audio

NEW - get the "Don't Touch My Junk" traveler's assignment today! Stick it to the man - or at least get it stuck to you Stern Style



Are you a road warrior? Do you have more airline miles than you know what to do with and are all your shoes slip offs because you have to take them off each day for inspection?

If you're going to get fucked by the government, I might as well get in on the act: special instructions for traveling corporate whores lie within – get 'em now.

I promise that carrying out this assignment will not get you arrested or publicized if you follow it to the letter – I in no way endorse fucking with the TSA, they're nuts.


Get mp3 femdom audio like this delivered direct with niteflirt - you can either STREAM or DOWNLOAD my exclusive femdom mp3 erotic audio - get assignments for slaves, hypnosis, humiliation fetish audio and femdom audio stories now

No comments:

Post a Comment