Explore

Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW photos for Halloween

I've gotten an invite to a very hot women only sex party for Halloween – it seems like forever since I’ve gone to one of these things, but this one has a few key personalities at it that I’ve been lusting after for a long time. Want to peek at what I’ll be wearing?

Don’t worry, it starts late and so I’ll be taking calls that evening too – whipping some guy will get me sufficiently fluffed for sapphic fun!

A risque seven photo set in a FLASH gallery format, in which I’m sporting a masquerade costume of Odile from swan lake – with a very vintage peep show/eyes wide shut feel. Mask, feathers, dark sensibility, very pretty and moody set.

You can only get this set with your NITEFLIRT account so if you haven't done it, then JOIN NITEFLIRT 1-800-TO-FLIRT

No comments:

Post a Comment